Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Poem - Gratitude

Info: A person praying to Almighty not only for forgiveness of sins, asking help but also thanking Him for all His done.
Created: 03/15/08 9:00 AM
Created By: niel (me)

"Gratitude"
-----
Thank you for the wonderful grace,
No matter how it tastes.
In the moments of sorrowness,
For I have grown boundaryless.
-----
Thank you for the skill and talent,
I am using them every moment.
For the loving family and friends,
Makes it lighter in doing things.
-----
Thank you for the knowledge and wisdom,
Guiding me before things may come.
For the life you have given me today,
I know you will take it from me someday.
-----
This another gracefull day you have made,
For us you will never fade.
In irrepressible things that come and gone,
With You my Lord, thy will be done.
-----